Friday, March 20, 2009

The Three Men In My Life


I live with three men. Before you raise your eyebrows let me tell you my relationship with them. I am married to one and the rest two are the fruits of my womb, my handsome children.
Well, living with them is a rollercoaster ride. Do I love it? It is quite an adventure that I didn’t bargain for .Mostly delightful but there are times when I have thrown up my arms in desperation and have threatened to run away from home.
I don’t have words which would sketch them perfectly, but a hybrid of three musketeers and three meddlers would be apt for the time being.
They are mirror images of each other and I blame it on my recessive genes .Looks, likes dislikes, tastes and even certain gestures, all declares the Veliparamban lineage.
The one advantage of living with these men is that I get pampered occasionally and that includes foot massages, bone crushing bear hugs,and kisses which would sometimes leave on my face traces of saliva that I wipe off with their own T-shirts.It is quite flattering actually and I admit that it is one of those moments when my heart skips so many beats and I thank Almighty for the three blessings that he has showered on me.

Sometimes they go into a lazy mode and make me feel like a servant-cum –slave..That is when I isuue my threats of running away .But they cry in unison ,”No !!!!!!! we will find you out and stand below your window and cry and howl till you agree to come back..”
They know how to make me smile, afterall I cannot feign anger when I see three pairs of besseching eyes in which I can still behold all those mischiefs that is in stock for me.

The bottom line is benefits of having these men in my life overrules all drawbacks that might co-exist.
I love adventures..

No comments: